Size of CygWin Display Font

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a new user of CygWin.? I've just finished installing it. Now, I want to change (enlarge) the size of the CygWin display font.

I did some readings on your web site and others. ?I found that I need .profile or .bashrc files.? However, I cannot find either of these files.

Is there another way to accomplish the change I want? ?How?

Please let me know if you have a direct way to affect this change or if you know of a site that described the method.

?
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Mohammad Khadhrawi