Re: How to install perl modules?

Manuel Tejada wrote:

Hello!

Somebody can tell me from what URL I must to download
a perl module and how to install it in Cygwing?

To browse the CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) manually use http://www.cpan.org/ and http://search.cpan.org/ .

In pure Windows is easy is you have Perl from
ActiveState but Perl installed in Cygwin doesnt have
the ppm Manager.

Windows needs it because they do not have a compiler by default. Cygwin has its own compiler and you use the CPAN module which is much better since it also takes care about the dependencies of modules.

Type `cpan' in a Bash shell and follow the instructions.

Gerrit -- =^..^=