cygrunsrv V1.01, Feb 27 2005

Hi,
I've got a problem, in that I am using cygrunsrv to run squid (compiled with cywin), and occasionally the squid.exe process dies, but cygrunsrv but keeps running. I need cygrunsrv to either terminate, so that the service configuration that I have set (for it to autorestart on fail) kicks in, or for cygrunsrv to restart the child (squid.exe).
Also, could you add an option to the install settings, to configure recovery? (ie, the settings that I can change in the services control panel under Recover)

Louis Solomon
www.SteelBytes.com