RE: mkdir -p and network drives

----Original Message----

  Um, I don't see why.  You only need to check network shares at all when
you have "//" at the start of the command line.  I can't see any reason why
you'd want to check shares on any machine other than //MACHINE either, and
in fact I can't see why you'd care about checking any share on //MACHINE
other than the one specified after '//MACHINE/' in the command line.  Could
you perhaps expond on that statement a bit?

    cheers,
      DaveK