Re: Best antivirus for cygwin? - was Norton antivirus and the Trojans

Reini Urban wrote:
[snip]
> And while we are here and there is still the latest release pending for
> some days, I just want to say that the test version in setup.exe is
> featurewise almost the same and the delay of the 0.84 release proper is
> caused by some change in the build system.
[snip]

Clamav-0.84 compiles almost out of the box, shared libraries and all.  The
almost is because the libtool generated lacks the -shared parameter for building
the libraries, other than that there is no problem, including the new contrib
program clamdmon, all tested and working.

So the question is: what change in the build system?

Regards.
--
René Berber