Re: CYGWIN sshd service could not be started

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 01:25:10PM -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:
>Brian Dessent wrote:
>
>> (It would probably be a good addition for ssh-host-config to check for
>> user mounts and bail or offer to remount them... this seems to come up a
>> lot.)
>
>Here is a patch against ssh-host-config that checks for this.

I wonder if it would make sense to eliminate the "just for me" option from
setup.exe and just present a screen if setup.exe is not able to install
mount points for the whole system.  Either that or always duplicate the
"just for me" mount points to the system mount points, too.

cgf