Re: cygheap base mismatch detected

Hi,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Hadfield" <m.hadfield@niwa.co.nz>

The solutions:

  - Try the -mno-cygwin switch (thus creating a non-Cygwin executable).
    Be aware that you may need to recompile any external libraries.

I tried this and it works for now, Thanx! :-) I should have come to this idea myself ;-)
For now I am happy that this works, since I have to hurry to produce some results with this prog.

- Install g95 (http://www.g95.org/)

If the first does not work for you immediately, i suggest going straight to the second. G95 is pretty good these days and the Cygwin snapshot currently available for downloading has no major bugs, I believe.

This should also work straight forward but unfortunatly, there is a huge lack of knowledge regarding fortran on my side. But this goes off topic and maybe I should read a little about FORTRAN before using it... :-)

Thank you all,

Andreas