no-mirror patch for setup.exe

Actually there is is problem with this binary I posted, it crashes near the end of the install (although the install does seem to work).
I don't *think* it is my patch because I have the same results when I compile a clean CVS checkout. I have to look further into it before I can comment any further, but for now I am removing that binary.

Jason Pearce wrote:

Here is a link to a compiled version of my patch from a few days ago.
While I can't imagine what could go wrong, I dont have any detailed knowledge of setup.exe and I have not tested this compile very thoroughtly yet! (ie you have been warned, but use if it helps).

http://www.btinternet.com/~jasebob.pearce/cygwin/setup.exe