sshd and latest cvs: ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

Hello,

With cygwin1.dll built from like 1 hour ago trying to connect to my Cygwin
machine from a linux machine always fail like this:

ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

Trying to ssh locally also fails with the same error. I don't see any
errors if I use another self built dll which is several day old. I know
others have experienced the same behaviour in the last days but this
isn't a me too. First I don't have any antivirus or firewall software
installed on the Cygwin machine and second I don't see anything which
would indicate that I have to rebase i.e. fork() succeeds. I am attaching
strace and cygcheck output.

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms