rxvt doc problem

I followed the recommendation from the FAQ:

http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_3.html#SEC63

and installed rxvt, and I've run into a couple of problems. Nothing
major, but I thought I'd ask about them here:

1] The above FAQ entry says to see the file:

/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/rxvt-<ver>.README

for more info.  But I don't see this file anywhere, even after
reinstalling.

2] The man and/or info pages for rxvt are not formatted correctly.
It looks like the text markup is still in there. Here's the first
few lines of 'man rxvt':

    .YODLTAGSTART.  roffcmd  .SH  "NAME"  .YODLTAGEND.  rxvt (ouR
XVT) - a VT102 emulator for  the  X  window  system.YODLTAGSTART.
roffcmd .PP .YODLTAGEND.

OS : Win2k
Setup version 2.457.2.1
Rxvt: v2.7.10
Cygwin DLL version: 1.5.12

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Amazing Developments       http://www.buddydog.org

I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages. -
 William H. Mauldin