Re: That alleged hyperthreading-related bug

Hi Christopher,
If you have by now identified the hardware/OSversion you need to reproduce
the problem yourself, please let us know so we can stop annoying you.  If
that info is not important, please let us know.  If you haven't identified
the hw/OS, how will you figure this out without more (ideally non-redundant)
input?  Not nagging, just asking.  It's hard to guess what, if anything,
you need to help resolve the problem.  Just more time and knowledgable
debuggers? :) :)  I can understand that.  I'll see what I can do.
Respectfully,

..mark