latest nfs server issues

I was totaly alone trying to fix nfs server bugs. One agains the world!
So:
1. When there is an entry in rmtab You get STALE FILE HANDLE on client side. Service restart nor computer doesn;'t help
2. directory shared on server should have right uid. gid is not working at all
3. directory permission on windows doesn't matter
4. put anonuid in options because nfsd uses not what You migh expect
my etc/exports is :
/mnt/nfs *(rw,anonuid=1000)
/mnt/tmp *(rw)

5. when I share /mnt/nfs I get uid 1000 which is robert, when I share /mnt/tmp I get uid also robert(instead of nobody or guest)
robert