Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

Oh for the love of me, DeFaria:

Actually I don't love you at all.

[snip]

You snipped the good stuff. So are you a lawyer or a potty mouthed junior high-school sys admin? We are dying to know!

Please do not try to express a false legal opinion to justify a faulty personal one.

I am expressing no legal opinion. I am merely stating the obvious: if there's no potty-mouth there to offend, nobody can be offended by the potty-mouth. Do you disagree with this axiom?

We have not established that either. Again it is your assertion.

Ok, I'll chalk this one up to you not having completed any mathematics classes requiring you to do proofs yet (I think they start once you get to high school, so consider this a learning experience):

I've completed more math classes than you'll ever know.

An axiom is a basic statement of fact assumed to be true because of its obviousness. It is obviously true that if A does not exist, nobody could be offended by A. For any and all definitions of A.

Now, Mr. DeFaria, do you or do you not agree with that axiom?

What they hell are you talking about?!? You need to take some basic logic courses! You say that this stuff is "potty-mouthed" (whatever that's supposed to mean you have not defined). That sir is just your OPINION! It is not fact nor is it obvious nor is it "A". And above you say that your OPINION is obvious therefore you are right. You are not right sir, it is just your opinion and you know what they say opinions are like assholes, everybody's got 'em, and yours is particularly stinky. It is not obvious sir as many people here disagree with many of the opinions that you are attempting to hold out as axioms. You sir say they are potty mouthed (an obvious scientific term) while I could say they are simply adult humor. Your characterization is no more true than mind.
--
Anytime four New Yorkers get into a cab together without arguing, a bank robbery has just taken place.