Re: Cygwin Distribution DVD's ready

On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 10:11:37AM -0500, Robert Pendell wrote:
>I will be starting my own distribution as of January 1st, 2005.  The
>costs are as follows and since I will be starting my own online
>store I will be inflating these costs a bit to cover for online fees
>and such so it can takeoff in Feburary 2005.

Just so that it is abundantly clear, this distribution is not "sanctioned"
and has nothing to do with the core cygwin distribution.

Any discussion about this distribution (which my psychic powers predict
will have all sorts of "interesting" installation problems) will need to
find another forum.

cgf