Re: upset script no longer available in cvs

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 06:12:40PM +0100, Erik Wallin wrote:

I'm unable to find the upset script for preparation of a package
server. Did it move to a different cvs module?

upset is no longer available for public download.

I already have a version of it from earlier this year, but I thought it would be a good idea to keep up to date with the current one. I've set up a local distribution server here to be able to do installations without having to select packages every time I install it.

Perhaps Reini wants to provide his version for public use.

I wasn't aware that there is more than one version. I'm simply trying to follow the instructions on the cygwin.com website.

I am
not interested in providing this service.

I'm not sure I understand this. I thought cygwin was GPL, but of course now that I look at the upset script, there's no copyright statment at all.

/Erik