RE: Problem with cygwin & xerces-2.6

Hi:

  I'm new to the list, so I don't really know how to post in order to
follow a conversation. I'm reading these emails through the digest, if
anyone can help me here, that would be great too.

  Anyway, I finally solved my problem by looking at the makefiles for the
xerces examples and eventually got to the same conclusion Dave points
out in his reply. But now the question I have is this: is this ld
limitation (putting the -l option after all the .o files) only for the
cygwin implementation? Because when I run the same command on a Linux,
it doesn't matter the options order, and by the way in the man pages for
ld there's nothing about placing the -l option at the end of the line...

  Well, thanks anyway.