Re: file could not be see use explore

At 12:28 AM 11/13/2004, you wrote:
>when I create a file in my home directory, why I can't see it use ms explore ?

Good question.  I'd recommend reading and following the guidelines at the
link below for reporting problems to the list:

Your question does not contain any information on your environment or steps
on how you produced this problem (for someone else to try).  Given the input
from you so far, there is no obvious reason you should have this problem
though.

Holliston, MA 01746