Re: startup problem // no longer works // profile not called

I nuked and restored the Windows disk from partimage saves (attempting to
correct a problem unrelated to Cygwin). Partimage is a bit too finicky about
the size of the destination partition, test full size and aborts even if the
"used data" fill fit! As I was unable to recreate the partition I had for
Cygwin, I started over. Now it works fine.

Problem MAY have been from:

1. Having "setup" in cygwin directory AND in a cygwin/setup directory. Run
from the setup directory caused the error since it certainly put improper
directory references in the program icon entries. (Likely)

2. Having setup once the version cited as "do not use". (unlikely)

3. Having had a separate cygwin partition. (who knows?)