Re: OCLA - Add RFC

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:51:43PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Would changing

	If you see an acronym not listed here on the list, please send
	comments and suggestions to the Cygwin list.

	If you see an acronym not listed here *on one of the Cygwin
	lists*, please send comments and suggestions to the Cygwin list.

work? (emphasis mine)

> Yeah.  That'll work.  Or, as a guy I used to work with was fond of
> saying "Just use common sense!"

Umm, that probably won't work.  People usually have very differing notions
of what "sense" is "common". :-)
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw