RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Package: email-2.3.0-2

  I think it just refused to run because it won't stand for you promulgating
misreferenced quotations like that!

http://www.literaturepage.com/read/shakespeare-richard-iii-23.html

William Shakespeare: The Life and Death of King Richard III
ACT I.
3. SCENE III. London. A Room in the Palace. (continued)

 [ ... ]

FIRST MURDERER.
Tut, tut, my lord, we will not stand to prate;
Talkers are no good doers: be assur'd
We go to use our hands, and not our tongues.

GLOSTER.
Your eyes drop millstones when fools' eyes fall tears:
I like you, lads;--about your business straight;
Go, go, despatch.

FIRST MURDERER.
We will, my noble lord.

[Exeunt.]

    cheers,
      DaveK  [exeunt stage left pursued by an OT tag!]