Re: vim problem with my install, y?

Dave Korn wrote:

[  Danilo, you only mailed this to me, but I think it should go to the list
so the information can be archived, and since it's most likely that was what
you meant and it was only an accident ("Reply" instead of "Reply all"?),
I've Cc'd it back in.  ]

I don't know exactly which is the problem (maybe the fact that I'm using gmane to access the list?), anyway looking at the list archives it seems that my previous message has been received by the list.

Ciao,

Danilo