RE: non-interactive cygwin setup

"setup.exe --help" gives this output, which for some bizarre reason it
places in the setup.log file...

2004/10/07 10:19:09 Starting cygwin install, version 2.437
2004/10/07 10:19:09 Current Directory: C:\install-cyg
2004/10/07 10:19:09
Command Line Options:
 -D --download                          Download from internet
 -L --local-install                     Install from local directory
 -s --site                              Download site
 -R --root                              Root installation directory
 -q --quiet-mode                        Unattended setup mode
 -h --help                              print help
 -l --local-package-dir                 Local package directory
 -r --no-replaceonreboot                Disable replacing in-use files on
next
                                        reboot.
 -5 --no-md5                            Suppress MD5 checksum verification
 -n --no-shortcuts                      Disable creation of desktop and
start
                                        menu shortcuts
 -N --no-startmenu                      Disable creation of start menu
shortcut
 -d --no-desktop                        Disable creation of desktop shortcut
 -A --disable-buggy-antivirus           Disable known or suspected buggy
anti
                                        virus software packages during
                                        execution.
Ending cygwin install