RE: Problems building setup from CVS.

  Well, in the meantime, you can always apply the changes locally to your
own copy of the sources yourself.  They really are trivial.  You simply have
to delete six lines.  I don't know if they're suitable to check in as-is,
because then setup wouldn't build for anyone who still had the older version
of the w32api support files.  Presumably they should be wrapped in some kind
of ifdef-version check, but I don't know what exactly.

    cheers,
      DaveK