A "big file" for the Cygwin API Reference

Hi,

I've noticed that it's possible to download the Cygwin
FAQ (and also the User Guide) from www.cygwin.com as
one large file instead of examining individual pages
of each online. However, this is not possible with the
API reference, and so I would like to contribute a
"big file" of the individual HTML pages (stored in a
zip file, or a gz file created in WinZip 8.1 - I
haven't installed Cygwin yet so can't use gzip).

Could someone from RedHat please tell me:

1.) Which compressed format would be preferred?

2.) What encoding should I use for the HTML pages?
(Unicode(UTF-8) and Western European(Windows) seem to
be the only suitable encodings I can offer.)

3.) How to send this to RedHat/Cygwin - the website's
information about contributions doesn't help me with
submitting this sort of contribution.

Thanks for any help,

James McLaughlin.