X file manager for Cygwin?

I hope this isn't off topic...

I've done quite a bit of searching of both the list archives and the
net in general looking for an X-based file manager for Cygwin. I've
tried Midnight Commander and don't like it and Windows Explorer can't
be run remotely.

Does anyone know if such a port exists and, if so, where I can get it?

Thanks.