Re: Error creating dialog(update 3) not fix but warning

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 12:03:58PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>BTW, this isn't a question of which style is acceptable to *me*, this is
>about what's accepted on this mailing list.  I suggest reviewing
><http://cygwin.com/problems.html> and <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>
>before sending further bug reports.

Good advice since "Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich" can consider this
warning #1 concerning his style in sending "bug reports" here.

I don't want to see any more bug reports about problems with windows
functions or the use of non-cygwin tools and I certainly don't want
to see the same message repeated multiple times with minor alterations
to each message.

You only get two warnings.
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org