RE: cygwin1.dll problem with Hyperthreaded machines.

> > > We are in the standard holding pattern where people
> occasionally poke
> > > their heads up to say "Hey, I just noticed this" and
> offer their shoe
> > > size, their sign, and their dog's middle name as helpful data
> > > points for tracking the problem down.
> >
> > 9 1/2, Capricorn, Digit.
> Lemme get this straight: "Digit" is his *middle* name? :-)
> 	Igor

Yep - it's a long story (isn't it always?) but his full
name as registered with the AKC is "Binary Digit Robb".

After naming him, my wife's best friend told me that I
should *not* be allowed to participate in the naming of
my own children.  I can't imagine why...

:-)

-Samrobb