Re: Error creating dialog(update 3) not fix but warning

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich wrote:

> There is a problem while creating a dialog....
> The DialogBox Procedure returns -1,but the GetLastError returns
> ERROR_SUCCESS...
>
>  While debuging I noticed that it sends these messages to DialogProc: 2 and
> 130 - both of them are not WM_INITDIALOG since it is 272
>     Seems that the use IEDIT in dialog template is malfunctionous in
> windres...
> Using it causes dialogs not to appear...I mentioned the strange behaviour of
> windres when it didn't allow me to omit IEDIT caption... IEDIT has no
> caption
> at all .... and is not defined by MS-SDK
>
>     Yes, the error is is....DO NOT USE IEDIT .... windres compiles it
> wrong...USE TEXTEDIT with ES_NUMBER and then convert it to numeric data ....
> WINDRES IS WRONG!!!

Frankly, I still fail to see what this has to do with Cygwin...

> P.S. Excuse me , Gar-r-ri,  maybe I did write it in the wrong style for
> ya....

Hmm...  Slavik, a Slavik?  Ladno, nevazhno, zabudem.

BTW, this isn't a question of which style is acceptable to *me*, this is
about what's accepted on this mailing list.  I suggest reviewing
<http://cygwin.com/problems.html> and <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>
before sending further bug reports.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw