Re: Error creating dialog(update)...

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 07:29:05PM +0400, Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich wrote:
>There is a problem while creating a dialog....  The DialogBox Procedure
>returns -1,but the GetLastError returns ERROR_SUCCESS...
>
>While debuging I noticed that it send these messages to DialogProc: 2
>and 130 both of them are not WM_INITDIALOG since it is 272

You seem to be working under the impression that "cygwin" has very basic
problems with common windows constructs...

It is unlikely that "cygwin" would have problems like this...  It is
much more likely that the problem is in your own code...

Sending email messages to a mailing list is not the way to track down
problems...  Inspecting your code for errors, adding debugging
statements, creating simple test cases for verification, and running it
under a debugger is how the vast majority of programmers track down
problems...

Please don't spam this list every time you have a coding error...

Creating dialogs using DialogBox is also not a cygwin-specific problem
so this is marginally off-topic and, if you really need help, you'd be
better served to find a more purely-windows-specific forum...

cgf