Error creating dialog(update 2)

    There is a problem while creating a dialog....
The DialogBox Procedure returns -1,but the GetLastError returns
ERROR_SUCCESS...

 While debuging I noticed that it sends these messages to DialogProc: 2 and
130 - both of them are not WM_INITDIALOG since it is 272
    Seems that the use IEDIT in dialog template is malfunctionous in
windres...
Using it causes dialogs not to appear...I mentioned the strange behaviour of
windres when it didn't allow me to omit IDET caption... IDET has no caption
at all .... and is not defined by MS-SDK

THX