RE: cygwin1.dll problem with Hyperthreaded machines.

> We are in the standard holding pattern where people occasionally poke
> their heads up to say "Hey, I just noticed this" and offer their shoe
> size, their sign, and their dog's middle name as helpful data
> points for tracking the problem down.

9 1/2, Capricorn, Digit.

Oh, wait - I've got two dogs.  So I guess I'm really running a
multi-canine system as opposed to a hyper-canine system.  Though
my one mini-dauchshund is definitely "hyper", so my problems
probably stem from attempting to run mismatched CPUs (Canine
Puppy Units).  That might explain why Digit periodically gets
into an endless loop of groundhog-worrying while Penny seems
to spend so much time in sleep mode...

Ah, well - hope my shoe size and sign will help, anyways :-)

-Samrobb