BUG gcc-mingw 20040810-1 library search path

In previous versions of the mingw backend distributed
with Cygwin's gcc port, the frontend drivers would
append both /usr/include/lib/mingw *and*
/usr/lib/w32api to the linker's path. This happens no
more with the latter.

This has broken the configuration scripts of at least
two applications I'm trying of compile as native win32
binaries this weekend, both use GNU autotools for
configuration and use Win32 native runtime libraries
therefore link to libraries in /usr/lib/w32api. The
configuration, compilation and linking process worked
perfectly before. Now, I have to hardcode the library
path in the makefiles for linking to finish
successfully.