Net::SSH::Perl under Cygwin

Has anyone out there got details on how to get this working, or a
definative answer that it is not possible.

I am trying to get this in place for a project due tomorrow and don't
have any other real way of going about this.

I need a perl script to be able to log in to a server using SSH with a
supplied username and password.

I have this working fine on my Linux server, but it needs to get moved
to an windows box.

I have installed Cygwin, and perl etc.
When I try to install it using CPAN the installation breaks in the
following way

Writing Makefile for Math::PARI::libPARI
Writing Makefile for Math::Pari
cp libPARI.dumb.pod blib/lib/Math/libPARI.dumb.pod
cp PariInit.pm blib/lib/Math/PariInit.pm
cp Pari.pm blib/lib/Math/Pari.pm
cp libPARI.pod blib/lib/Math/libPARI.pod
cd libPARI && /usr/bin/make LIB="c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET 2
003\SDK\v1.1\Lib\" LIBPERL_A="libperl.a" LINKTYPE="dynamic" PREFIX=""
OPTIMIZE="
-O2" PASTHRU_DEFINE="" PASTHRU_INC=""
Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
make: *** [libPARI/libPARI.a] Error 2
  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

Can anyone PLEASE help with this?

Thanks

rafe