Re: Strange problem with MC (Attn: MC maintainer)

While we have their attention...

$ /bin/sh -c ". /etc/profile"
alias: not found

$ cat /etc/profile.d/mc.sh
alias mc='. /usr/share/mc/bin/mc-wrapper.sh'

Since our /bin/sh is ash, could this be a shell function (or
something else that is ash compatible) instead?

mc()
  . /usr/share/mc/bin/mc-wrapper.sh

I'd like to be able to use /bin/sh as a login shell occasionally without
this error.  Thanks.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer