Re: opengl 1.4

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Kamil ERMAN wrote:

> Hi;
> I try to upgrate
> opengl 1.4 version, because
> I want to run and compile mycode in windows
>  How can I obtain related lib and dll for cygwin-gcc
> compiler.

Windows only supports OpenGL version 1.1.  All newer functionality is
vendor specific (ATI, Nvidia, etc.), and only available via dynamic

Headers and import libraries are provided via the w32api and opengl
packages.  Use setup to install them.

If you are looking for something else, try the package search available
here:

http://cygwin.com/packages

--
Brian Ford