RE: Possible :) development lack...resource crawling

  Nope.

> Success stories wanted...die-hardly wanted ...
> Strange ... Finding resources works just fine... but not
> enumerating ....
> and I want enumeration ... yes , right enumeration I want ...wanna use
> things like EnumResourceTypes .... really want...

  You're gonna hafta figure this one out yourself..... it's probably a bug
in your code that uses EnumResourceTypes rather than a bug in cygwin or
windoze.  Or it could be a user permissions problem in your
workgroup/domain.  Add printf statements to your code that show all the
arguments you pass to the function call so you can see if they're correct or
not, and check the error code returned from the function to see what it
tells you.

    cheers,
      DaveK