Re: How to install gcc/g++ 2.95 (older version of gcc) on cygwin ?

How about gcc/g++ version 3.0.0 ? Is it as buggy as
2.95?

I have lotsa buggy program which was made using 2.95
it runs smoothly on 2.95 of gcc. But fails to run
using 3.3 and 3.4 which I've tried. I would like to
try on the version 2.95. Any idea how may I do that?

Rgrds,
Tan.