Re: Postgres 7.4.3-1, plperl and perl-5.8.2 -cygwin install - server crash -win2000

I actually just use cygserver. I made sure from
services that ipc-daemon2 wasn't running.

Also I'm using the same user to run initdb, postmaster
 which has sysadmin privilege in my box.

cygserver ins run as service under LOcal system
account.

I'll install the 7.4.5-1 when its available (I still
can't see it in the mirror servers) and give it a
shot.

Kumar