RE: question re setting (on the Windows XP laptop) NFS server, provid ed by Cygwin

> Hi,
>
> Could someone kindly provide me with detailed info how to
> install/set(on the
> Windows XP laptop)the NFS server, provided by Cygwin (as I
> was referred to
> it by e-mail from bertrand marquis -
> see our e-mail exchange attached/forwarded below) ?

Alexander,

You can start by taking a look at the documentation.  Once
you have the package installed, the Cygwin port notes are in:

  /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/nfs-server-2.2.47-2.README

...and the documenation from the package itself is in:

  /usr/share/doc/nfs-server-2.2.47/*

> I have the following Cygwin packages installed (which package
> among those
> listed below is relevant ?):

None - you will have to install the sunrpc and nfs-server
packages via setup.exe.

Good luck,

-Samrobb