RE: g++ Debugger for Win32?

  So to get back on-topic, I'd suggest that Dave tries compiling a more
up-to-date gdb/insight version and sees if it works any better with his
G++-compiled objects than the OOTB cygwin version.  The cygwin version says
"GNU gdb 2003-09-20-cvs (cygwin-special)", which is around the timeframe
when gdb6 was first released.  The gdb NEWS file contains several changes
related to Cygwin, Dwarf2 debugging info and C++ since that time that
suggest it might be worthwhile trying it out.

    cheers,
      DaveK