Re: Postgres 7.4.3-1, plperl and perl-5.8.2

--- "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb@nyckelpiga.de> wrote:

> As third option, I'll upload the perl-5.8.2 package
> again, though this
> may last some hours until it arrives at your mirror.
>
> Gerrit

Thanks  Gerrit
I'm just gettign my feet wet with postgres and cygwin
so I'll wait for your third option.
Does this mean that I should be able to select
perl-5.8.2  via the cygwin installer once it gets to
the mirror.
If the server where you'll load 5.8.2 is listed in the
installer then I should be able to select it and not
wait for replication on the mirror site?
If so can you list the server name?

Thanks
Kumar