Most recent sshd doesnt accept sessions (known issue)

Ive been using sshd on windows using cygwin for a year now with success
(altough i do need to copy a bit of registery info after every update
because it doesnot do the path mounts correctly for the service)

I updated all of cygwin and rebooted, now i cant login to the sshd
service anymore.

I saw this post so i guess ill just downgrade for now

In the syslog i find:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( sshd ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help
and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
sshd : PID 652 : syslogin_perform_logout: logout() returned an error.

I guess only the last bit is intresting, any tips on what to do ?

I partily suspect XP-SP2 but it worked with SP2 before i did a full
cygwin update.

grtz, Bart