RE: Latest ssh can not be spawned from expect.

  Yes, but it didn't work: since your machine is firewalled off to ssh
connections from the outside internet I couldn't get in, even despite you
having just posted your IP address and root password to the entire world at

    cheers,
      DaveK

[*] Don't try this at home, kids!