Re: Latest ssh can not be spawned from expect.

Igor,

   Thankyou for your reply.  Actually I am
running expect out of /usr/bin/expect, the comment
line in the shell script is ignored since I am not
relying on the shell script to be executable when
I run the script.  I have no other unix tools
installed
on my PC.
   I got the version numbers by running ssh -v and
expect -v.

Andy