Re: exim errors

No errors when doing the chown. Output:

mike@emma /etc
$ chown 18:544 /etc/exim.conf

mike@emma /etc
$ id
uid=1003(mike)gid=513(None)groups=0(root),513(None),544(Administrators),545(Users)

I've also noticed the exim resides in both /bin and /usr/bin. Is this correct?

> I am assuming that the "install script" you mention is exim-config.

Yep, correct.

I just tried "net start exim" and it works after doing that last chown just now. No idea why it just decided to work.

The only odd thing I can find on here is that the exim installation exists in both /bin and /usr/bin. I'm assuming /usr/bin is a link to the /bin directory.

Mike