Re: Info: resolving vtable ... (auto-import)

At 04:43 PM 8/19/2004, you wrote:
>Tried resolving this by searching mailing list archives, but no luck.  Here's
>my question:
>
>After linking on Win32, I get a number of these types of messages:
>
>Info: resolving vtable for SomeFunctionName linking to
>__imp___ZTV13SomeFunctionName (auto-import)
>
>What does this actually mean?  Do we need to be concerned about it?  If so, can
>anyone suggest a possible solution (or documentation on this)?

Sure.  See the doc on '--enable-auto-import' in the 'ld' man page.  That
should give you some clue as to what's going on.

The fact that the message says it is "Info:" should indicate to you that
this isn't considered a problem by 'ld'.  It is informational.  If you
don't know what it means and don't know how to fix it, you probably don't
need to.  But the doc will fill in the details.

Holliston, MA 01746