Re: Re: sshd automatically close connection after successful login

Well, I do want privilege separation support.

So, I did the following:
cygrunsrv --remove sshd
cygrunsrv --install sshd --path /usr/sbin/sshd --args
-r --user sshd_server

and cygrunsrv asks me for password for sshd_server, I
just hit enter twice...

cygrunsrv --start sshd gives me a "logon error"

I think sshd_server has empty password, so what's up
with this logon error?

Thanx