Re: setup.ini has an error on all the mirrors!!! Please rectify asap.

Emmanuel E wrote:
Its been more than 24 hrs since the error was reported. And still mirrors do
not reflect the change :(
Is it possible to do a force update of just that one file?
I have tried ftp.iitm.ac.in , mirror.averse.net, mirrors.kernel.org,
planetmirror.com mirrors.xmission.com sources-redhat.mirror.redwire.net and
mirrors.rcn.net. Anyone know of a working mirror?

The master is fixed. I don't think it is possible to push to the mirrors, we have to wait for the mirrors to pull from the master.

Max.