RE: setup.ini has an error on all the mirrors!!! Please rectify asap.

  If everyone else says it's fixed, but you can't find a single mirror that
works, the most likely conclusion is that your ISP is rubbish.  Tell them to
fix their broken transparent inline http caching proxy so that it doesn't
return stale garbage data.

    cheers,
      DaveK