Re: Cygwin sshd started as service doesn't respect mount points

Ok. Problem solved. I had to remove the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solution\Cygwin\mounts v2\/home/buhl

CTB

Claus-Thomas Buhl schrieb:
I have installed Cygwin sshd as a service and these are the mount points
of interest:

D:\Programme\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
E:\Benutzer\buhl on /home/buhl type system (binmode)

Under /home/buhl/.ssh (that is E:\Benutzer\buhl\.ssh), I have setup my
.ssh folder with my ssh keys.

When I now try to do a `ssh localhost', sshd looks for my ssh keys in
D:\Programme\cygwin\home\buhl\.ssh which means that sshd doesn't respect
the mount point /home/buhl.

I had to copy my .ssh folder from E:\Benutzer\buhl\.ssh to
D:\Programme\cygwin\home\buhl\.ssh to make `ssh localhost' work which is
obviously redundant and thus not easy to maintain.

Regards,

CTB